Saturday, February 16, 2013

Let's Review....

I have lots of pictures to share! That's what happens when you go 3 weeks without blogging.....

A few weeks ago I straightened Abby's hair, just for fun. It is getting so long!

She looks very old in this picture. Please excuse the bruise on her cheek.....it's rare for her NOT to be covered in bruises. She falls or bumps into things constantly.

Spencer finally found something that he likes to do that isn't pink, sparkly, or related to Disney princesses. Yay! Poor kid. You should have seen him on Christmas. We intentionally bought him several boy-ish toys, but he kept leaving them so he could go play with Abby's stuff. I guess that's what happens when you have an older sister - and when your babysitter only has daughters. I need to find him more boys to play with! Ha!

The kids were sitting at the table the other day with some play doh. I just thought they looked cute sitting next to each other. 


What?! Spencer is actually smiling in front of the camera? I don't believe it! Maybe next time I can get him to actually LOOK at the camera. We're making progress!

Abby has to bee watched very closely with play doh. She tries to eat it every 5 seconds. So gross! It doesn't matter how many times I stop her or tell her that it isn't food. She still tries, over and over again. Yuck.

Anthony and I had our 8th wedding anniversary last week. I made cheesecake.
 

Anthony brought home roses.
It was fabulous. Last year on our anniversary I asked him, "If you knew beforehand what our future would hold, and what a crazy person I would turn into, would you still have wanted to marry me?" He didn't even hesitate with his response. He said, "Sure. Why not?" Great answer Honey. I am a lucky girl indeed. Love that man!

Abby picked out her own valentines to give to her friends at school. She chose some pretty cool Cinderella ones. My favorite one said, "I hope your Valentine's Day is Bibidy Bobidy WOW!" So cute. She made marks on all of them next to where I wrote her name.
And it wouldn't be Valentine's Day without heart-shaped sandwiches for lunch!!

The kids made Anthony little valentines with homemade puffy paint. I thought it was pretty cool. I just mixed shaving cream and Elmer's glue, then added a little food coloring. Amazing!

Anthony will think I'm a dork for posting this.....but it was just too cute. When I got in the car that morning to take Abby to school, I found a surprise waiting for me on the console.
Too cute. Once again, the quickest way to my heart is sugar - especially chocolate :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Her hair really is getting long!
    Sorry about the girls...boy on the way just for Spencer :)
    I love the valentine from Anth! Way to go. That's my favorite kind...just a sweet surprise note.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how long Abby's hair is getting! That's so fun. Happy anniversary to you guys!

    ReplyDelete