Sunday, November 18, 2012

Birthday Boy

Spencer turned 2 this week. We had a family dinner last Sunday to celebrate.
 
Getting this kid to smile for a camera is no easy task......I think this was our 15th try......

 
Spencer is definitely a boy. He is rough and tough and a never ending ball of energy. He talks all the time now and will repeat almost anything. It is so fun to see his little mind working.
 
Happy birthday to our Spencer Boy! Was this really two years ago?

 
 
In other news......
 
Here is Abby, doing her part to help Anthony mow the grass in OUR backyard. Yep, we have grass. I am so excited about it. Every time I look out the window and see green, it just makes me happy. Our neighbor had a couple hundred square feet of extra sod about a month ago and asked if we could use it. Umm....yes! It was enough to cover about half of our yard and I love it. Spencer is constantly asking to go outside now. 

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday to cute Spencie as we call him around here. Hard to believe he is two already!

    Your grass looks so nice, yay!

    ReplyDelete