Last month we had our family pictures taken. I was really looking forward to them, unlike last year. Last year was a nightmare. But this year was much better. There were no tears this time.
When I saw this picture of Abby, it reminded me of this one, from when she was 7 months old.
This one is my favorite.
And here is Abby in her Christmas dress. Absolutely gorgeous. I could look at this picture all day.
As promised, here is a clip of Abby walking. We spend a lot of time each day just letting her lead us around the house.
And I just have to share this next photo.....it makes me laugh every time I see it. This is Spencer using his new technique for eating applesauce.
He prefers to slurp it off the plate, rather than use his spoon. It reminds me of the little boy in 'A Christmas Story' when he is eating his dinner like a piggy.
And speaking of Christmas......we have been doing a lot of baking around here lately.
Merry Christmas!







Cute cute! I love the comparison shot when Abby was 7 months old. Precious!
ReplyDeleteWow!! Look at her go!! That is amazing! AMAZING! Do you ever sit back and look at her and think - Abby you are amazing!! Love it, thanks for the video :)
ReplyDelete